January 23, 2020 at 20.00 (GMT) will begin the game of the English Premier League, in which Wolverhampton will play with Liverpool on the home field.
Wolves: Ruben Vinagre and Willy Pain will not help the wolves again in today’s game. However, Diogo Jota is close to returning to duty.
Liverpool: we are still not sure about Dejan Lovren – will he play or not. As for Nabi Keith, Nathaniel Klein and James Milner, they will not play in this game.
Wolverhampton vs Liverpool: head to head stats
Wolves have won two of their last six games against Liverpool, losing four times. In these six fights, Wolverhampton scored six goals and gets five yellow cards. Liverpool scored ten goals and had three mustard.
Having analyzed the strengths and the weaknesses of both teams over the past two seasons, we believes that:
- Liverpool can score using the opponent’s mistake.
- Liverpool can score after passing by the wings.
Wolverhampton vs Liverpool: statistics
- Liverpool have won the last 13 games of the English Premier League;
- Liverpool scored at least two goals in 27 of the last 31 games of the English championship;
- Liverpool have won the first half and the whole game in the last nine duels of the English Premier League;
- Liverpool have kept his gates untouchable in their last seven Premier League games;
- Wolves have not lost 17 of their last 19 home league games in England;
- In the last four games of England championship with the participation of Liverpool, no more than two goals were scored.
Wolverhampton vs Liverpool: standings
On Saturday, Wolverhampton won the game against Southampton with a score of 3:2. It was the their first victory in four English championship games. As for the Liverpool, he is 13 points ahead of his nearest pursuer, Manchester City, considering that Cityzens have already played their match and beat Sheffield United with a score of 1:0. Reds scored 64 out of 66 possible points in this season. Liverpool have lost two of their last five games against Wolverhampton, but both of these defeats were in the FA Cup. The other three games Reds have won in the English Premier League. Wolverhampton has good potential to make difficulties for the Liverpool, but, on the other hand, it is hard to imagine that anyone is enable to stop Jurgen Klopp’s team. Summarizing all of this, as well as analyzing the form of both teams, we expects Liverpool to win with a lot of scores.
Wolverhampton vs Liverpool: prediction of the gameLiverpool to win and total over 2.5 – @2.8 odds
Bank and statsInitial bank amount: 10.000$
Bet amount: 5%
ResultWolverhampton vs Liverpool 1:2 (0:1)
+ 900 $